Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Playin' in the Hole

2 weeks ago, I had the opportunity to go play for a week in Jackson with my family. It was so fun and we got to do a lot of fun things! Playing with my nieces and nephew was so fun. We had a Birthday party for all of them the first night and boy, did they get spoiled! My mom and sisters and I made some really cute cupcakes for the party too.





Grandma and her 4 grandkids


Our Hike to Phelps Lake!








We made it down to the Ranch on Saturday. It was hard to be there without my Grandma and Grandpa but it was still good to be down there playin' in the creek again!




My two nieces, Kira and Kamber, love the song, "Single Ladies" by Beyonce.... so I decided we should do a lipsync, something I always did growing up! Leisel helped sew us some quick, but very cute, costumes. Then we performed for the fam...



Thanks mom and dad for a super fun week! I loved going to the play (Thanks Dad!!) and all the food was excellent as usual!

2 comments:

Mo and Kristi said...

It looks like you had SO much fun! I love the costumes for SINGLE LADIES. ha ha I wish I could have seen the performance!!

Leisel said...

yay! So much fun! Same time, same place, next year? ;0)