Wednesday, July 1, 2009

5 years...Wo!

Ok so I realize I am a few weeks late on this but I just haven't gotten around to it. On June 19, Todd and I hit our 5 year mark!! It's kind of weird because it still seems like we have only been married for about 2 years. We have done a lot together in the last 5 years. We added to our family(2 dogs anyway...),finally figured out what to graduate in, and played...lots and lots!

Todd and I decided that we will do something fun for our 5 year anniversary but it won't happen until August because we have been so busy! However, we did go to the Drive-in the night of our Anniversary...one of our favorite things to do in the summer!

Anyway, just thought I'd put a few pictures up of our wedding day. Kinda crazy how different we look only 5 years ago!

Happy Anniversary Sweetie! I love you sooooo sooo soo much!!!



3 comments:

Lexie@BookBug said...

Congrats! It goes by fast, doesn't it?

Hatch Family said...

5 years that's crazy! We miss going to the drive-in, that sounds fun! Miss you guys, hopefully you are not out of town when we come in Aug.!!!

Linsey said...

I love the wedding pics! They are really cute and Todd does look a lot younger!