Saturday, May 23, 2009

Waterfall Canyon!

So we decided to go check out one of our favorite hikes this weekend because supposedly the waterfall is very big this time of the year. As you will see below, it is very big!


I had to get a picture of how green everything was from up here!!

Todd wanted a picture of me because I looked like mechanical women with my new thumb brace and my knee brace on!! I'm slowly falling apart!


This is the puppies favorite thing in the world! They were having a blast!



It was so crazy when you get to the top right up by the waterfall, you feel like you are in a rain storm! Its crazy how cold it is right by that huge waterfall! Once again, Kaya and Kiwi loved it and it cooled them right down!

1 comment:

Steph said...

We were totally planning on doing that hike on Monday, it looks so fun!! I'm sorry about all your injuries, those do not look like fun! The dogs sure are getting big though, they're so cute!