Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend!

Just a quick update...My husband just finished up the Spring semester at Weber State. He starts again this week for the summer semester. I know, I know, who knows if we will ever not be in school?!! But Hey! We're making the best out of it while it lasts. We're comin up on 5 years this June....WOW! Does time fly or what?! Anyway, we had a fun filled weekend with a whole lot of XMEN! Brittany, Todd's little sister came home from school for the weekend and we had a blast playin with her. Friday night we went down to Salt Lake with her to eat at Todd's favorite restaurant, Litza's Pizza. After that we went to see "Wolverine"... The very beginning of X-Men. Then Saturday morning, she came with us to Body Pump, my favorite exercise class of the week(Todd even likes it!). Then later that night we convinced Dave and Anavon, Todds parents, to watch ALL three of the X-Men! His mom was hilarious, jumpin all over the place every time anything moved!We managed to eat too much during the movies as well including, caramel popcorn, frosties from Wendy's, and fudgsicles from their freezer!



Oh and I forgot to mention, before we went to dinner Friday night, Todd and I decided to visit the new Draper Temple! It was beautiful!!



4 comments:

Leisel said...

Wow! That is a pretty temple! Glad you had a fun weekend and glad you are still blogging!

Ashley Kaye said...

Sounds like fun! I'm so glad you're doing the blogging thing again! keep it up, cause I love to hear what you're doing!

Steph said...

You guys are the most photogenic couple, jealous!! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend!!

Oh, and what gym do you go to for the Body Pump class? We just signed up for Crossroads and I was wondering if their classes were any good..

Lacey Geddes said...

I go to golds on 23rd St. I heard that Crossroads is pretty good though!