Sunday, May 10, 2009

2 on 2 Volleyball tournament

Yesterday, I got to play in another Outdoor Volleyball tournament. It was just 2 on 2 and so fun! It was perfect weather for it and we ended up taking 3rd place in the whole tournament! We won some gift cards to Target and got a bag and a Tshirt. I do have quite the sunburn though, I mean we were in the sun playing volleyball for like 8 hours! It doesn't get much better than that!! Anyway, below are some pics of us playing and a picture of me and my partner. We also brought my partners daughter and her friend who ended up getting 1st place in the tournament! It was a great day!!









2 comments:

Leisel said...

Wahoo! Congrats, guys!

The Geddes Family said...

You are a sucker for just telling us you have a blog! Now I can know what is going on with you and Todd without talking to you! Just Kidding!