Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey Day in the Hole!!

So we just got back from a great trip to Jackson Hole for Thanksgiving. We got there Thursday and came home Sunday... so it was a good little getaway for us! The food was great and it was good to spend time with my parents, sister, brother in law, and cute cute nephew! We even got to surprise the family on Thanksgiving ...

We had our cute puppies dress up and tell everyone our exciting news...that we are expecting a little baby in June! We are a little nervous, but way excited. To make the day even better, we found out that Todd's sister Kristi, is expecting a baby due a week after me! We are really happy for them and very excited our little one will have a cousin his same age(Notice I said "his"...that's just what I call it, since we won't be finding out the sex of the baby!)!!
Anyway, we had lot's of fun except for the fact that I didn't feel so great, as usual, so I probably wasn't so much fun to be around! But still, we had a blast and thanks mom and dad for everything! You always make our stay so enjoyable! Mom, the Christmas lights look fabulous as usual! Love you ALL!!

8 comments:

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

So exciting! I got your text and about died! Wahoo!

Lexie@BookBug said...

Congrats again! Ditto on the Christmas lights Mom! Love you guys!

The Geddes Family said...

YAY Lace! We are super excited for you and Kristi!

Traci said...

Very Exciting! Congrats!! :)

Paige said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting for you guys!!!

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Yeah! We're so happy for you guys! You'll be awesome parents! Who will do my hair while you're out of commission?! Uh oh!! :)

Shambray said...

Once again! I am so excited for you guys. I love how you incorporated your babies into letting everyone know! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new baby!