Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Well, Halloween was quite a hit... Our party ended up going really well and we had an awesome turnout. We ended up going as smurfs which was really fun because Todd and I both loved the smurf's when we were little!


Somehow, we got our costumes to turn out pretty good too. I even SEWED my own hat, if you can believe that! The only thing that really sucked about the costumes was the face paint. By the end of the night, it was dry and cracking! But it was fun while it lasted!
We also had great decorations at the party, we went all out! Us and two other couples made this haunted house for the background of our pictures. It turned out pretty cute if you ask me!
We are holding the limbo stick in this picture... I wanted to show our cute tails!! Didn't know smurfs had tails did ya?!!

This was us announcing the prizes at the end of the night...

There were some awesome costumes there.. I had to put a few on here!
Kiss was even there!!The pirates with their baby as a pet parrot!
A lot of the girls... I kinda blend in to the house...

The frog and the princess

Anaquin and Darth Mall
Fly swatter, can of raid, and the baby as a fly. HAHA!
If you have seen the Movie Zoolander, I don't need to say anything more... I will say this.... they won the costume contest!!!
Same thing here...if you have seen the movie, Dodgeball...here they are! He looked exactly like Ben Stiller, it was hilarious!
The spiders...their last name is Webb!!
The Adams Family...
Crayons, erasers, and medieval times!


We had a really fun time with lots and lots of fun costumes! Thanks for coming everyone!

3 comments:

Lexie@BookBug said...

Looks like fun! Can you come and do our Halloween party next year?!

Shambray said...

I did not know Joey and Kalee Simon lived by you! I went to elementary, junior high, and high school with Joey.
You and Todd look good!

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

Wow that's probably the best turn out of costumes I've seen. I'm definitely taking notes for next year