Sunday, July 25, 2010

Random Fun Summer Pix!

Just wanted to post a few more cute pictures of my sweet little guy! I know I have posted a lot already but you can never take too many pictures!! I will do it for his 2 month Birthday today!



We had a little get together with our old favorite ward and all of us preggo's had finally had our babies so here we all are! ...plus a few preggo's who are getting ready to have their's...
Feeding time happens quite often as most of you mom's know!
And another big part of a babies day...sleep time...and it looks like it's part of my husbands day now too! :)

In his new little towel that a good friend of mine made for Max. He loves his towel!



Shower time with dad! He would much rather shower like a big boy then take his bath!



Already loves to hike!

More sleeping...




We were tired from being up all night! Thanks Max!


Sooo precious!


This one I just had to throw in cus it was so cute! This is the day we took him home from the hospital and his PJ's are a little too big!!


Enough fun photos for today....







4 comments:

Lexie@BookBug said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!! I love that little guy!! Can't wait to hang out with him in 2 weeks! (And you guys too of course! :)

Mo and Kristi said...

AWWW! He is such a cutie. We love his little beanie. You look great Lacey! HOLY SMOKES! Can't wait to see you guys. We are coming home the last week of September!

Ashley Kaye said...

He is adorable! We have a shower pic like that when Jossi was little. It's so fun to see you with your little one. Such fun memories.

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

Hey Lacey, just started a dental blog. I know it sounds dumb but I am posting some of the weirder things that I see here are the office. Give the site some love.

Tell the world.

http://drellisonline.blogspot.com/