Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

I know I am a little late on this one but we have been a little preoccupied this past little bit. But I just wanted to wish all the amazing father's in my life a Happy Father's Day!!

First of course, my own wonderful, smart, loving, awesome dad...who has been a great father to me and the greatest Grandpa as well!!



When my dad met Max for the first time...

And a Happy Father's Day to my sweet Grandpa who I love so much!
...He even would let me cut his hair!!!


And of course I can't forget my father-in-law David! He has been so fun to get to know and he is so sweet to me. Thanks for being a great second dad to me!



And last but not least, my sweet husband who is now a father! He is already such an amazing daddy! Max is one lucky kid! Happy first Father's Day sweetie!!

To all the father's in my life, I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: