Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby Belly Pictures!!

So my sister's old roommate, Jenny Rossi, moved up here from Texas and she does great photography! So we were so excited to have her do some maternity pic's for us...well I guess I should say "I" was excited. Todd is never too thrilled to be taking pictures, however, he sure makes the picture look cute!
I was glad I was able to get some taken just to remember the experience of this all! However, it isn't so fun to be getting pictures taken of yourself when you feel enormous!!...but she did an awesome job and they turned out really cute. I was 33 weeks and growing in these pictures :) Thanks sooooo much Rossi!!
Anyway, if you want to check out the work she's done, go to jenniferrossiphotography.blogspot.com. She lives in Salt Lake City but is very willing to travel up here to the Ogden area.


















2 comments:

Leisel said...

I LOVE those, Lace! You look fabulous! Great pics, Rossi.

Spencer & Rachel Coleman said...

Hey Lacey, these photos look great and you look beautiful. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Hope the labor is as wonderful as it can be!love ya Rachel