Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kiwi!!

Happy birthday to my little Kiwi! She turns 2 years old today, or in dog years, 14! I know, I know, just a dog, but if you follow my blog at all, they are a big part of my life. She has been the easiest dog, even when she was a puppy. I think that is because she has always had Kaya to keep her busy. She is a very quiet dog, rarely do we ever hear any noise out of her. We were hoping she would howl like Kaya, but most the time she is just mute. That is what makes her so cute though. She is so beautiful and so snuggly, which is my favorite thing about her. Even though she weighs about 55 lbs. she still lets me snuggle with her. And man, is she strong. She can run for hours, she can jump so high, she is just a workhorse if you ask me! However, when we are at home, she really just likes to sleep! But once she hears those leashes, she is bounding across the room!
This is on our way home from picking her up. She was only 6 weeks old!

It has been interesting to see her colors change from the time she was a puppy until now!
More snuggles...

Kiwi with her favorite dog in the whole world, Kaya.

And now she is huge! Such a full coat, and sooo beautiful!
Look at those blue eyes!

Camping, a little worn out!
Happy Birthday Kiwi, we love you!!!

2 comments:

Lexie@BookBug said...

Ha ha Lace! I can't wait til you have kids!!

Lexie@BookBug said...

Oh and happy birthday, Kiwi!!